Floor Cleaning Services
Calvert County Residential & Commercial Floor Cleaning Services and more
Below the surface of your carpets and upholstery lurks a hidden world. Without professional cleaning, dust mites and bacteria can turn your home into a breeding ground for allergies and other health problems. When choosing to professionally clean your home or office, ask yourself:
- Have my carpets been wet for 2-3 days after other companies have cleaned them?
- Do my carpets appear to be getting dirty faster after prior cleanings?
- To what degree do my new carpets need to be cleaned and maintained?
- Is my older carpet worth being revived?
Indoor Environmental Services will work with you to answer these questions and develop a plan to preserve and care for your carpet and upholstery. Our reputation - like our finished product - is second to none.
Just think of us as high-tech neat freaks. At IES, our team is proud to offer a wide array of state-of-the-art cleaning services, including:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Fast Dry Carpet Cleaning Method
- Hot Water Extraction (Rotary)
- Low Moisture Shampoo
- Carpet Repair
- Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Area Rug Cleaning
- Hardwood Floor Cleaning
- Hardwood Floor Coating
- Ceramic Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Flood Water Cleanup & Structural Drying
- Odor Removal and odor Control