We look forward to serving you! YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION IS OUR GOAL. We would like your carpet cleaning appointment to be as convenient as possible. We need your assistance to make the areas you want cleaned as accessible as possible.
The following guidelines should be observed in preparing for the best carpet cleaning ever:
1. Vacuum all carpeted areas thoroughly, dust and clean baseboards.
2. Remove all breakable items from the cleaning area and store in a safe area (lamps, collectibles, etc.)
3. Other than large furniture, remove all items from the floor (waste baskets, brief cases, toys, etc.). Light chairs (i.e. dining room chairs) should be removed as well. Pin up bed spreads, dust ruffles and drapes.
4. Extremely large or heavy items will remain in place (i.e. entertainment units, china cabinets, pianos). We will clean up to the outside edges.
5. Medium-sized furniture (i.e. tables, coffee tables, end tables, wing chairs) will be moved by our techs, the area cleaned, and returned to their location. When the furniture is returned, we will place protective padding under furnishings with wood or metal feet to protect the carpet and the furniture.
6. Please make a parking space available near the entry and free of obstructions (vehicles, bikes, flower pots, etc.)
7. Tell us your every concern. Point out spots and tell us what they are.
8. Finally, we will treat your carpet and furnishings with the utmost care and respect. Thank you for choosing Indoor Environmental Services. We look forward to providing you with the best service available anywhere.
Still have questions? Call 301-855-3573